Information about Parent Jokes
Every parent needs a good laugh, every now and then. We have a collection of Parent Jokes for you here. Parenting can be hard at times but we need to relax and keep moving. Enjoy!
“The ONLY way to keep your house clean is to never, ever, ever, ever, ever let your children live there.” 😀
Friends: “Any fun plans this weekend”
Me: “I’m looking forward to sleeping!”
Visit our highly informative Sleep section to put your baby to sleep!
On a serious note, do check our article on Depression if you are feeling stressed.
Humor Alert! Our honest but funny article written by a dad: You know you are a dad when…
If your are feeling exhausted, try some Do-It-Yourself Creative work for parents.
If you are finding it hard to create a balance, check out our Polls section to see what other parents are experiencing.
Humor Alert! Our super funny (yet true) article on You know you are a mom when… is one of visitors’ favorites!
Some parent jokes:
- “I wish I could lose weight as easily as I lose my keys, pen, cellphone, my temper and even my mind.” (from a mom on weight loss)
- “Nobody notices what I do until I don’t do it!” (sigh from a mum!)
- Mother’s love is unconditional. Mother’s temper – that’s another story!
Some more jokes for parents:
- You are a parent when … it takes longer to get everyone in the car than to run the actual errand. 😀
- “Please pass me that parenting handbook; I need to smack my kid with it.”
- “Welcome to Parenthood – now half your conversations will be about the color of your newborn’s poop.”
- “I look so peaceful when my kids are sleeping.”
And some more parent jokes:
- “My daughter asked me what it’s like to have children, so I interrupted her every 11 seconds until she cried.”
- “The most expensive part of having kids is all the wine you have to drink.”
- If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way your wife told you to!
- “Remember when we were young and couldn’t wait to grow up, so we could do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted? How’s that working out for you?”
Need more jokes? Go to our super-funny Baby Jokes page that every parent can relate to!
Return to Homepage.